IncrediBots Forums (IF), the new forum to discuss all things IncrediBots.
Registration code (case sensitive):
It is currently Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31 pm
Like IncrediBots on Facebook!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: I'm modding IB :D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:51 am 
IncrediAwesomeUser - You truly are among the most AWESOME users on the forum! :D
IncrediAwesomeUser - You truly are among the most AWESOME users on the forum! :D
I prefer Web Development to programming, but I'm starting to like AS. :D

I might try learn more, maybe make an experiment where an image follows the cursor around the screen or something weird like that for my first from-scratch created. x]

UOTM: Dec '09, Jan '10, Apr '10, Apr '11, May '11, Jun '11, Jul '11
MOTM: Aug '11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am 
I bet you're happy, now that you got to the next set. Keep that positive attitude, and brighten up your day!
I bet you're happy, now that you got to the next set. Keep that positive attitude, and brighten up your day!
If we ever get good enough you wanna prove jayther wrong? I'm sure paintbrushes are easier than he says XD
All You have to do I think is draw a bunch of circles on outlines behind and have them follow your cusor and auto fix join to each other.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 am 
xmagicx60 wrote:
If we ever get good enough you wanna prove jayther wrong? I'm sure paintbrushes are easier than he says XD
All You have to do I think is draw a bunch of circles on outlines behind and have them follow your cusor and auto fix join to each other.

Haha, it's probably harder than that, but sure, we may as well have a go at implementing more features. ^.O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am 
XD yah I've noticed that I lot of ppl want to have supporter features in the gui. My mod is working on implementing that but the mirror buttons don't work for some reason :(

something else you might want to try is to do what jayther is doing with the restitution and friction sliders. this would also have to have resizing of some of the buttons.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 am 
xmagicx60 wrote:
XD yah I've noticed that I lot of ppl want to have supporter features in the gui. My mod is working on implementing that but the mirror buttons don't work for some reason :(

something else you might want to try is to do what jayther is doing with the restitution and friction sliders. this would also have to have resizing of some of the buttons.

Indeed. Your mod looks nice, I like the look of it with the buttons, but I noticed that. :/

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier. It's gonna be bad, because people will make bots on, say, Jaybit, and they won't be compatible with versions without friction and restitution. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 am 
actually, jaybit is already incompatable with opensource with the slight exception every now and then.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 am 
Oh, I didn't know that. :lol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:10 am 
you want me to set up a chat room so we can talk easier and not fill up the thread with this discussion?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 am 
Sure. I'm going to sleep now though, it's 1AM. :ego

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:14 am 
oh wow! good night! sleep well. I might do some coding later but imma bit tired too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:17 am 
Haha, 'night. And just as I realized I wrecked the importing feature in my mod. x]
I'll fix it tomorrow...

Cya.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 am 
sleep well BM I think I might try my hand at the sliders...

Tomorrow XD....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm 
I meant today. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 pm 
owait what? today?

BTW: I tried to do it but its waaaayyyy too complicated for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:16 pm 
You can import replays though, that's the thing. :/ Haven't tried challenges.
I've also tried exporting and importing them within the game, doesn't work. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next